mario gets pwned mario gets pwned

Bad.

Your animation size was hard to see. Your text appeared too quickly, I couldn't read most of it. The animations were choppy.

Tri-Flem responds:

yeah im thinking of adding voices when i get a new microphone
im a beginner im trying to get better at it
i made a major screw up with the movie clips where if i made the screen to big..... well there was alot more stuff added into the movie then needed ( for this i call myself a moron lol)

Ethan Ethan

Pretty crazy.

That's a lot of work there. It's not all nice though. Pretty good.

The New Years Party The New Years Party

It was ok.

I don't know why everyone thinks this is hilarious. I watched it twice and both times I was just like <i>what the fuck</i>. Idk. Cool animation though.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

OH MY GOD!

I haven't laughed so damn hard at any submission EVER. Holy fuckin' shit! NICE BROOOOOOOOOOOO!

Egg Egg

Awesome animation!

That's cool man! I would have never seen that coming! I thought maybe it would be some comedic corny thing, because the style of animation and music totally lead my mind to think this was a little kid appropriate video. Good job bro!

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Funny but crappy.

It made me laugh, so you get props for that, but the audio made my ears hurt. Try to stand further away from your microphone or something. Or maybe your recording device sucks. I don't know.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Made me laugh.

Yep, there are dicks in this. Pretty intense shit! lol

That was funny when he was impersonating the spartan theme song.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Smooth and funny.

That must have taken months to produce. Right on bro. I noticed the Dexter doll on the guy's nightstand. Is that implying a connection between the movie and the show, or the author and the show? Or BOTH? Haha. Anyways, good job. 10/10.

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Funny shit.

Nice. I don't like GOW, but this was hilarious.

The Composer The Composer

Nicely done!

A nice, long story with plenty of storyline and attention to detail. There are real elements of a movie here, such as foreshadowing, a climax, a resolution, escalation, etc. I enjoyed this piece of work, so I think you should be awarded for it bro. Have a good one!